This is from an old email that I kept because I found it amusing.
It was written from a male perspective, so if anyone makes comments about sexism, chauvinism and all that, I suggest you go get a life. This blog is not the right venue.
Happy Valentine’s Day, minions!
What is the difference between girls/women aged: 8, 18, 28, 38, 48, 58, 68 and 78?
· At 8 – You take her to bed and tell her a story.
· At 18 – You tell her a story and take her to bed.
· At 28 – You don’t need to tell her a story to take her to bed.
· At 38 – She tells you a story and takes you to bed.
· At 48 – She tells you a story to avoid going to bed.
· At 58 – You stay in bed to avoid her story.
· At 68 – If you take her to bed, that’ll be a story!
· At 78 – What story??? What bed??? Who are you???